Have an account?

Monday, December 15, 2008

fulfilled

i helped an old woman today...

i was walking on the way to the bank this afternoon when i noticed somebody is calling at my back until she finaly tapped me with her umbrella..
i turned back and saw a small old lady teary eyed...
she asked for apology and asked me where is the way to Jenny's... she was pissed off with the driver... she said the first jeepney driver let her get off somewhere near the bridge and asked her to ride another jeepney... the next jeepney, let her get off somewhere near our place i guess and just gave her back her fare...
i can see her wet eyes.. she told me she dont have enough money anymore... i gave her all the money i have in my pocket... she accepted it, thanked me and asked apology for the inconvenience... i accompanied her in crossing the road until she was able to find a jeepney..

i felt fulfilled although i realized later that i still have money in my pocket and i should have given it to her...

i feel proud of myself... at least i realized i am not totally bad after all.. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was very sweet of you. I prolly would have hesitated in helping her. but you should be proud of yourself.

okaonis said...

nice job!


http://the-daily-light.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails