Have an account?

Saturday, October 6, 2007

DDC Virus Alert



this is what's new in our dept. a new virus threat that has been destroying our computers... this virus delete files from ur hard drive. i dont know, i think the virus already have 9 victims from our dept. including the computer in the digital room, computer of the our two instructors and students who have been inserting their flash drives in the computer in the digital room.
everything will be deleted... if you have partitioned ur system, the virus will just select what partition will it destroy...

and now, im worried coz i think my pc is already infected with this virus... its just that, one time when my i inserted a flash drive of my friend in my pc (because he was asking me to save his pics), my kaspersky detected a virus.. its was like generic.p2p something... the option was either terminate and quarantine... but no matter what i would select it will tell me to roll back.. waahhh.. i scanned the flash drive but my kaspersky cant detect any virus.. but everytime i open his drive the same thing happen...

and last day, somebody inserted my ipod in the computer in the digital room coz he wants to copy my music to his mp4. i just let him anyway...
but last night when i inserted my ipod to my pc, i was shocked to that my kaspersky detected the same virus... i scanned the ipod and kaspersky didnt detected any threats... the same thing with my classmate's flash drive... anyway, i didnt really care mind it... but when, there was a break out of this virus in the dept, it made me worried..

everybody in the dept are now advised to back up their important files in a cd...

they said, its a new virus that's why no matter how updated our internet security/virus scanner it can't detect the threat. and they're suspecting that somebody must have gotten this file from an email or something from the internet... waaaaaaahhhhhhhh

see?... our dept is now prominent since a virus is named after it... waaaahhhhh... kidding, we were just making fun of it, coz of how the anouncement read... its like the name of the virus is DDC...

you want to know, how the virus look like?

the virus looks like these three... lol


waaaaahhhh.. im now worried that its now slowly eating up my files....



2 comments:

Weekend Pictionary said...

wala ...as in dili ko ka access sa ako link oi...
well anyway..I love the virus stuff..and I read the articvle no as in i love it..
more post more posts.

Anonymous said...

wahahahah... bitaw oie.. ngpataka lng ug announce ang nghimo sa alert..waaahhhhhh...well, seroiusly, nhadlok nq mo insert sq usb sa dept ai.. bcn pasanginlan nta ani tanan...

Related Posts with Thumbnails