Have an account?

Saturday, October 6, 2007

virus in my ipod

im charging my ipod shuffle in my pc now... i noticed that it didnt automatically sync with my itunes. i tried to open it in my mycomputer... and this is what i got



i tried to quarantine it... but this is what will happen...
the same thing with terminating it... so, i tried to view the details... and this is what i got
(double click the picture to enlarge....)

and oh, i tried to check about it in www.viruslist.com, it said that

Worm.P2P.generic

Worms of this kind spread across peer-to-peer networks via shared folders and across the Internet via email messages.


nweiz, its not a virus after all... its a worm... waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay ra na neng kaysa magkatol2 ka..hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails